At Sammamish Mortgage we understand the importance of deadlines and the impact failing to close a purchase transaction on-time can have on all parties involved. Rather than make empty promises and hollow guarantees we decided to put our money where our mouth is. Sammamish Mortgage will provide a lender credit of $100 per day on a purchase not closed within 30 days. The requirements of the guarantee are outlined below.
- Appraiser is given access to the property at their first available time slot.
- Borrowers and sellers are in town and available to sign within 24 hours of loan documents being sent to escrow.
- All borrower document requests are fulfilled and disclosures are signed within 24 hours.
- Not applicable to unique properties with acreage, rural properties, multi-family, waterfront or non-warrantable condominium projects.
- Issues with IRS tax validations void the guarantee. This includes taxes not filed, IRS fraud rejections, and tax returns filed with the IRS not matching the returns provided to us.
- Out-of-country signings.
- Occupancy permit provided 10 days prior to closing date.
- All fully executed addendum’s (including commitments of Interested Party Contributions) to the purchase and sale contract are provided at the time of mutual agreement and at least 5 business days prior to closing.
- All underwriting guidelines and requirements met
- Applicable in King, Pierce, Snohomish and Multnomah Counties.
- Contract closing date has passed.
Have questions? Sammamish Mortgage is a local, family-owned company based in Bellevue, Washington. We serve the entire state, in addition to the broader Pacific Northwest region including Oregon, Colorado, and Idaho. We offer a wide variety of mortgage programs and products with flexible qualification criteria. Please contact us if you have mortgage-related questions.