We are currently hiring multiple positions outlined below. Interested candidates can email their resume to email@example.com.
About Sammamish Mortgage
Sammamish Mortgage is an exceptionally dynamic, unique and tech-oriented mortgage lender that has served the Pacific Northwest for the past 30 years. Culture and teamwork are an essential part of Sammamish Mortgage’s continued success and is of extremely high importance.
In addition to our focus on teamwork and culture, Sammamish Mortgage also places a strong emphasis on exemplary customer service. We are very proud of our pristine reputation in the marketplace and online.
To accommodate rapid growth, we are looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and driven professional to join the Sammamish Mortgage Team. A successful Sammamish Mortgage team member is hard working, shows a willingness to learn, and thrives in a fast -paced work environment.
We are located just north of Downtown Bellevue just off of 520 and 405.
Business Development Officer
What You Will Do
- Generate pipeline through establishing and maintaining the extensive Sammamish Mortgage partner network within an assigned geographic territory.
- Preform 5 face to face presentations per week with new network prospects.
- Complete 30 touches per week with existing network members in order to maintain depth in our meaningful relationships.
- Schedule and present at educational seminars, in and out of office to further build pipeline.
- Act as a self-starter while leveraging cross-functional collaboration wherever appropriate.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing clients’ needs and developing an understanding of the challenges.
What You Need
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a business development or outside sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven track record of constantly meeting or exceeding objectives.
- Service-oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional team, managing multiple projects.
- Experience in the mortgage or real estate industry is preferred but not required
Compensation and Benefits
- Comp structure includes hourly pay plus commissions/bonus
- Commissions paid out monthly, and uncapped
- Healthcare benefits and 401K