No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
The Appeal of the Bellingham Market
Located just south of the Canadian border, the city of Bellingham has long attracted attention as the home of Western Washington University. In recent years, the city has experienced considerable growth in its real estate market. As of April 2020, Bellingham boasts a median home value of approximately $461,550. This figure is impressive considering the fact that Bellingham’s population is only about 90,000. The Bellingham market is expected to grow over the upcoming year. The rise of the Bellingham real estate market can be explained at least in part as a result of its scenic beauty and outdoor attractions. Part of Lake Whatcom runs through the city; there’s also the Bellingham Bay, Lake Padden Park, Larrabee State Park, and Whatcom Falls Park.
In addition to plenty of outdoor activities and scenery, Bellingham has a number of neighborhoods that are notable for their high quality homes and safety. Some of these neighborhoods include Sehome, Columbia, Alabama Hill, Larson Mill, Happy Valley, and others. If you’re looking for a home in Bellingham, you can’t go wrong with a home in one of these top-quality neighborhoods. Potential buyers should also be concerned about mortgage rates for their Bellingham home. And that’s where Sammamish Mortgage, a family-owned mortgage company, comes into play.
Contact Us Today for Information on Bellingham Mortgage Rates
If you’re going to buy a Bellingham home, you’ll want to obtain the best mortgage rate possible. This is true no matter which Bellingham neighborhood you prefer. Sammamish Mortgage has over 27 years of experience providing quality mortgage loans to customers in the State of WA. The team at Sammamish Mortgage can help you navigate the home buying process and also assist in maximizing your mortgage rate. Your mortgage rate is a function of multiple factors, including your credit score, employment status, loan-to-value ratio, and so forth. Our professionals can decipher the task of maximizing your rate. Sammamish Mortgage has an instate Rate Quote tool which allows potential customers to obtain a rate immediately. Contact us to learn more today!
- Sammamish Mortgage No Cost Program – Qualified buyers can receive lender credits up to $4,000 to cover third-party closing fees such as appraisal, title insurance, county recording fees, etc.
- Live Real-Time Custom Rates and Costs – We eliminate the hassle and frustration in getting a mortgage rate quote. Unlike other lenders we don’t require your full life’s history to show you what rates and costs we can offer.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Our Rate Quote Tool not only shows you a variety of rate and cost options specific to your situation, but it also provides a breakdown of the fees simply by clicking the View Details tab. This allows you to easily compare our offer with another lender.
- Low Mortgage Rate Quotes and Fees – We consistently beat our competitor’s rates and fees when doing an apples to apples comparison. This is why we are one of the few lenders willing to be transparent 24/7 in what we can offer our clients.
- Close Quickly – Have confidence closing on-time as we consistently close purchases in less than 30 days.
Get a personalized instant mortgage quote online in minutes today!
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- The only items not included in the Closing Cost are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment is principal and interest.
- A Loan to Value over 80% may require PMI.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
CHECK OUT OUR FREE ONLINE TOOLS
TOP ORIGINATING & BEST MORTGAGE LENDER
TOP VOLUME #59
TOP VOLUME GAIN #2
TOP UNITS CLOSED #83
TOP VOLUME #3
TOP VOLUME GAIN #1
TOP UNITS CLOSED #3