No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
Live Mortgage Rates for Colorado
The State of Colorado has seen significant increases to its real estate market in recent years. Now may be the perfect time to enter the Colorado market. If you considering buying a home in Colorado and plan to obtain financing, you need to put in the effort to acquire the best mortgage rate. Shopping around for current mortgage rates will help you save money in the long term. Sammamish Mortgage has been serving Colorado home buyers for over 27 years and can provide you with a competitive mortgage rate today. Contact one of our mortgage professionals to learn more and check out our mortgage rates today for your Colorado home.
Why Choose a Home in Colorado
It’s no surprise that many new buyers are entering the market in the State of Colorado. Colorado’s real estate market has come a long way. This is due in part to the state’s growing economy, scenic beauty, and its many other attractive features. Colorado has a few cities which are among the more attractive in the country. Denver, for instance, routinely ranks high on many indices of quality of life. Colorado has several other highly attractive cities as well, including Fort Collins, Boulder, and Colorado Springs. Currently, as of April 2020, Colorado has a statewide median home value of approximately $405,146, according to Zillow. This figure represents a significant increase over the median value of several years prior. What’s more, Zillow predicts that the Colorado market will continue to increase over the upcoming 12 month period.
Colorado has plenty of lovely parks and opportunities for outdoorsmanship. Just to the west of Denver, you’ll find Rocky Mountain National Park. Just north and south of Rocky Mountain you’ll find Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests. And a bit further west you’ll find Medicine Row-Routt National Forests. The Rocky Mountains themselves are a marvelous sight, and there’s no shortage of opportunities to ski and hike all throughout the state. Colorado’s economy also has plenty of bright spots. In 2019, the city of Denver saw impressive economic growth. The city’s growing tech sector has done a lot to attract talented professionals from across the country.
Sammamish Mortgage Can Provide Assistance with a Colorado Rate Quote
If you’re thinking about entering the Colorado market, Sammamish Mortgage can be of assistance. The team of professionals at Sammamish Mortgage can provide you with a personalized Colorado rate quote which is as accurate as possible. Our team can help you understand the complex process behind mortgage rates and help you maximize your rate. Mortgage rates depend on a number of variables. We can assist you in understanding these variables and optimizing your situation. By most indicators, now is a good time to consider entering the Colorado housing market. Sammamish Mortgage can make the experience of obtaining a rate quote as simple as possible. Contact us now to get started today!
- Sammamish Mortgage No Cost Program – Qualified buyers in Colorado can receive lender credits up to $4,000 to cover third-party closing fees such as appraisal, title insurance, county recording fees, etc.
- Live Real-Time Custom Rates and Costs – We eliminate the hassle and frustration in getting a mortgage rate quote. Unlike other lenders we don’t require your full life’s history to show you what rates and costs we can offer.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Our Colorado Rate Quote Tool not only shows you a variety of rate and cost options specific to your situation, but it also provides a breakdown of the fees simply by clicking the View Details tab. This allows you to easily compare our offer with another lender.
- Low Mortgage Rate Quotes and Fees – We consistently beat our competitor’s rates and fees when doing an apples to apples comparison. This is why we are one of the few lenders willing to be transparent 24/7 in what we can offer our clients.
- Close Quickly – Have confidence closing on-time as we consistently close purchases in less than 30 days.
Effective December 2018
- Extended lock terms now available up to 180 days.
- Avoid Jumbo up to $726,525 regardless of the county loan limit with as little as 10% down on purchases and an 80% LTV on Rate/Term refinances.
- Reduced Monthly PMI and Lender Paid PMI premiums available for qualified borrowers with less than 20% down.
Get a personalized instant mortgage quote online in minutes today!
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- The only items not included in the Closing Cost are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment is principal and interest.
- A Loan to Value over 80% may require PMI.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
CHECK OUT OUR FREE ONLINE TOOLS
TOP ORIGINATING & BEST MORTGAGE LENDER
TOP VOLUME #59
TOP VOLUME GAIN #2
TOP UNITS CLOSED #83
TOP VOLUME #3
TOP VOLUME GAIN #1
TOP UNITS CLOSED #3