No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
The Benefits of a Home in Eugene, OR
The real estate market in the city of Eugene, OR, has grown considerably in recent years. This is reflected in the median home value of the city. Currently, Eugene boasts a median home value which is around $342,445. Eugene is classified as a hot market, as of April 2020, and this means that buyers can expect that their purchase will function well as an investment. If you buy a property now in Eugene, you can reasonably expect this property to increase in value in the foreseeable future.
The benefits of a Eugene home go beyond the potential gains of the real estate market. The city of Eugene has plenty of eye-catching scenery, including parts of Fern Ridge Lake, Hendricks Park, South Ridge City Park, and the Willamette River. What’s more, Eugene has lots of desirable neighborhoods featuring low crime and attractive homes. There are neighborhoods such as Fox Hollow, South Hill, Fairmont, Laurel Hill, Whiteaker, and Harlow. These are just a few of the great neighborhoods Eugene has to offer.
Reach Out to Sammamish Mortgage for Eugene Mortgage Rates
The State of Oregon currently has numerous real estate markets that are on the upswing. Eugene is definitely one of those markets. If you’re looking to buy a Eugene home and plan to obtain financing, Sammamish Mortgage can help you receive a good mortgage rate. Sammamish Mortgage has a team of mortgage professionals who can guide you through the loan acquisition process. Our professionals can also give you counsel on the details of the Eugene market. They can also give you information that can help you maximize your mortgage rate. Your rate depends on a variety of factors; our team can help you improve those factors and potentially lower your rate. To learn more, contact us, or use our Rate Quote tool to receive an instant mortgage rate quote.
- Sammamish Mortgage No Cost Program – Qualified buyers can receive lender credits up to $4,000 to cover third-party closing fees such as appraisal, title insurance, county recording fees, etc.
- Live Real-Time Custom Rates and Costs – We eliminate the hassle and frustration in getting a mortgage rate quote. Unlike other lenders we don’t require your full life’s history to show you what rates and costs we can offer.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Our Rate Quote Tool not only shows you a variety of rate and cost options specific to your situation, but it also provides a breakdown of the fees simply by clicking the View Details tab. This allows you to easily compare our offer with another lender.
- Low Mortgage Rate Quotes and Fees – We consistently beat our competitor’s rates and fees when doing an apples to apples comparison. This is why we are one of the few lenders willing to be transparent 24/7 in what we can offer our clients.
- Close Quickly – Have confidence closing on-time as we consistently close purchases in less than 30 days.
Get a personalized instant mortgage quote online in minutes today!
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- The only items not included in the Closing Cost are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment is principal and interest.
- A Loan to Value over 80% may require PMI.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
CHECK OUT OUR FREE ONLINE TOOLS
TOP ORIGINATING & BEST MORTGAGE LENDER
TOP VOLUME #59
TOP VOLUME GAIN #2
TOP UNITS CLOSED #83
TOP VOLUME #3
TOP VOLUME GAIN #1
TOP UNITS CLOSED #3