No Personal Information Required
- Closing Costs include everything except prepaid items which include property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment shown DOES NOT include taxes or insurance.
- PMI is required on loan to values over 80% except on VA loans.
Compare Seattle Home Mortgage Rates
- Accurate Rates and Costs in Seconds – Our rate quote tool provides transparent Seattle mortgage rates and closing costs instantly with no personal information including email required.
- What is Included in the Closing Costs Quoted – Our rate quote tool includes all lender AND third-party fees in the closing costs shown. This includes appraisal, title insurance, county recording, etc. The only things not included in the costs shown are your prepaid items which include property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Want a breakdown of the closing costs? Click on the view tab under details and you will see the individual costs broken up.
- Transparency – With all of your options shown in one spot you can select the best mortgage rate and cost option that fits your specific needs. Unsure of which option is best for you? Our experienced Loan Officers can help guide you.
- How Long Does the Process Take? – We routinely close purchase transactions in less than 30 days and in some cases much faster.
- Need a longer lock? We offer locks as long as 180 days.
- Putting less than 20% down? Reduced PMI options available with as little as 3% down.
We make getting a Seattle mortgage rate quote easy!
Current Mortgage Rates for Seattle, WA
With a median home value of approximately $714,100 as of July, 2019, the city of Seattle has seen significant increases to its real estate market in recent years. Now may be an excellent time to become a homeowner in the Seattle area. If you’re planning to obtain financing, and you’re considering the Seattle market, Sammamish Mortgage can be of assistance. Sammamish Mortgage has been serving customers in the Seattle area for over 25 years and provides highly competitive mortgage rates for homes. If you’re like to learn more, contact Sammamish Mortgage today and we can get you a current mortgage rate quote right away.
CHECK OUT OUR FREE ONLINE TOOLS
TOP ORIGINATING & BEST MORTGAGE LENDER
TOP VOLUME #59
TOP VOLUME GAIN #2
TOP UNITS CLOSED #83
TOP VOLUME #3
TOP VOLUME GAIN #1
TOP UNITS CLOSED #3