No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
Competitive Mortgage Rates for Vancouver, WA
Located right on the border of Oregon, the city of Vancouver, WA has a strong real estate market and is expected to experience gains in the near future. Now may be a great time to enter the Vancouver market. If you’re going to obtain a mortgage for your Vancouver home, finding the best mortgage rate is highly important. This is because low rates translate into big savings. Sammamish Mortgage is a family-owned mortgage company serving customers in WA and throughout the Pacific Northwest for over 27 years. Contact one of the professionals at Sammamish Mortgage today for a free mortgage rate quote today.
The Rise of the Vancouver Market in WA State
Located just north of the Washington State border with Oregon, the city of Vancouver has experienced impressive growth in its real estate market in recent years. Slowly and steadily, Vancouver has attracted more and more attention from prospective WA State buyers. As of April 2020, the market in Vancouver has climbed to an eye-catching $364,246. The market here is currently considered to be a “warm” market, which means that buyers shouldn’t be surprised if they end up paying a bit above the original asking price on a given property. There are plenty of reasons as to why the market in Vancouver has improved in recent years. Vancouver’s neighborhoods, parks, schools, and outdoor recreational opportunities are a few of these reasons.
As for neighborhoods, Vancouver has a bunch of attractive areas such as Lake Shore, Minnehaha, Orchards, Barberton, Mill Pain, and Five Corners, among others. As for parks, there’s Salmon Creek Regional Park, Vancouver Lake Regional Park, and Wintler Community Park. If you need to head either north or south, Interstate-5 runs right through the city, and so you can commute to Portland or take a road trip to Seattle, as you please. The perks of Vancouver are a bit part of its attraction to buyers. We can look ahead to more and more growth in this market.
Reach Out for a Vancouver Rate Quote
Sammamish Mortgage is a family-owned mortgage company with over 27 years of experience. Located in the Pacific Northwest, we take pride in providing high quality mortgage loans to our customers. If you’re thinking about buying a Vancouver home, you need to be concerned about your mortgage interest rate. Your mortgage interest rate will have a direct impact on your monthly payment obligation. We have cutting-edge software which can provide you with an instant rate quote. Our team of mortgage specialists can also provide you with counsel on how to optimize the various factors which contribute to your mortgage rate. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our company and to take advantage of our expertise.
- Sammamish Mortgage No Cost Program – Qualified buyers can receive lender credits up to $4,000 to cover third-party closing fees such as appraisal, title insurance, county recording fees, etc.
- Live Real-Time Custom Rates and Costs – We eliminate the hassle and frustration in getting a mortgage rate quote in Vancouver, WA. Unlike other lenders we don’t require your full life’s history to show you what rates and costs we can offer.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Our Vancouver Rate Quote Tool not only shows you a variety of rate and cost options specific to your situation, but it also provides a breakdown of the fees simply by clicking the View Details tab. This allows you to easily compare our offer with another lender.
- Low Mortgage Rate Quotes and Fees – We consistently beat our competitor’s rates and fees when doing an apples to apples comparison. This is why we are one of the few lenders willing to be transparent 24/7 in what we can offer our clients.
- Close Quickly – Have confidence closing on-time as we consistently close purchases in less than 30 days.
Get a personalized instant mortgage quote online in minutes today!
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- The only items not included in the Closing Cost are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment is principal and interest.
- A Loan to Value over 80% may require PMI.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
CHECK OUT OUR FREE ONLINE TOOLS
TOP ORIGINATING & BEST MORTGAGE LENDER
TOP DOLLAR VOLUME #13
MOST LOANS CLOSED #18
TOP PURCHASE VOLUME #24
TOP DOLLAR VOLUME #1
TOP LOANS CLOSED #1
TOP PURCHASE VOLUME #2