No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
Idaho Mortgage Rates Today
The real estate market in the State of Idaho has seen significant gains in recent years. Now may be a very good time to enter the Idaho market. If you’re thinking about buying a home in Idaho, Sammamish Mortgage can help. Sammamish Mortgage offers highly competitive mortgage rates for Idaho home purchases. Shopping for the best mortgage rate is critical to ensuring that you create the best financial situation for yourself. Sammamish Mortgage can give you a live mortgage rate quote to assist you in the process of buying a home in Idaho.
The Idaho Markets Continues to Draw New Buyers
The Idaho State real estate market just might be the “next big thing.” If we look at the numbers, this idea seems to be credible. Idaho currently has a statewide median home value of approximately $274,200. But it has experienced double-digit gains over the most recent 12 month period. And it is currently classified as a “hot” market. This means that if you decide to enter the Idaho market right now, you’re likely to encounter a competing offer from another interested buyer. And it’s very possible that you may end up paying a price which is significantly higher than the original asking price.
Idaho has a number of highly desirable cities, such as Boise, Pocatello, Twin Falls, and Nampa. Cities such as Boise have experienced huge gains in recent years and may be a great area for investment. Idaho also boasts parks of national recognition, including Sawtooth National Forest and Salmon Challis National Forest. If you like the outdoors, Idaho is practically unbeatable. There’s ample opportunity for hiking, fishing, and various other outdoor recreational activities.
Reach Out to Obtain an Instant Rate Quote
If you’re going to enter the Idaho market, the team of professionals at Sammamish Mortgage can help. Sammamish Mortgage has been in the mortgage industry for over 25 years and we can provide you with expert counsel in a variety of areas. Our team can help you maximize your situation so you can receive the best possible rate quote. Right now, you can use our software to obtain an instant rate quote. Mortgage rates are determined by a variety of different things. Contact us and our mortgage specialists can discuss with you the things which can optimize your rate.
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- The only items not included in the Closing Cost are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment is principal and interest.
- A Loan to Value over 80% may require PMI.
- Sammamish Mortgage No Cost Program – Qualified buyers can receive lender credits up to $4,000 to cover third-party closing fees such as appraisal, title insurance, county recording fees, etc.
- Live Real-Time Custom Rates and Costs – We eliminate the hassle and frustration in getting a mortgage rate quote. Unlike other lenders we don’t require your full life’s history to show you what rates and costs we can offer.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Our Rate Quote Tool not only shows you a variety of rate and cost options specific to your situation, but it also provides a breakdown of the fees simply by clicking the View Details tab. This allows you to easily compare our offer with another lender.
- Idaho Low Mortgage Rate Quotes and Fees – We consistently beat our competitor’s rates and fees when doing an apples to apples comparison. This is why we are one of the few lenders willing to be transparent 24/7 in what we can offer our clients.
- Close Quickly – Have confidence closing on-time as we consistently close purchases in less than 30 days.