No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
The Perks of Living in Redmond, WA
Well-known as the home to the primary campus of Microsoft, the city of Redmond is one of the most attractive areas to live in the Greater Seattle-Bellevue metropolitan complex. The city of Redmond currently has a median home value of around $882,122. That’s quite impressive given the size of the city and its age. Even though its median home value is relatively high, the Redmond real estate market is presently classified as a “cool” market, which means that potential buyers shouldn’t expect too many bidding wars. Redmond boasts high-quality neighborhoods, a vibrant town center, low crime, excellent employment opportunities and a host of other perks.
To the south of Redmond, you’ll find one of the city’s most appealing attractions: Lake Sammamish. Residents can take out their boats and enjoy this highly attractive body of water. The city also has several very attractive parks, such as Grass Lawn Park and Marymoor Park. Redmond is very close to Bellevue, and so those who need to commute to work will have a quick travel time. What’s more, commuting to Seattle from Redmond will also be fairly easy because Redmond is located close to Highway 520.
A few of Redmond’s top-notch neighborhoods include Bear Creek, Campton, Education Hill, Sammamish Valley, Avondale, and English Hill. Anyone of these neighborhoods would be a great place to call home.
Contact Us About Redmond Mortgage Rates
If you’re serious about entering the Redmond real estate market, you’ll want to take the steps necessary to maximize your mortgage interest rate. Having a lower interest rate can translate into significant savings over the course of your mortgage loan. Sammamish Mortgage has a team of professionals who can offer counsel on maximizing your rate and also guide you through the Redmond market. Contact us and we will respond immediately. You can also visit our website to get an instant Rate Quote to determine what rate you’re likely to receive.
- Sammamish Mortgage No Cost Program – Qualified buyers can receive lender credits up to $4,000 to cover third-party closing fees such as appraisal, title insurance, county recording fees, etc.
- Live Real-Time Custom Rates and Costs – We eliminate the hassle and frustration in getting a mortgage rate quote. Unlike other lenders we don’t require your full life’s history to show you what rates and costs we can offer.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Our Rate Quote Tool not only shows you a variety of rate and cost options specific to your situation, but it also provides a breakdown of the fees simply by clicking the View Details tab. This allows you to easily compare our offer with another lender.
- Low Mortgage Rate Quotes and Fees – We consistently beat our competitor’s rates and fees when doing an apples to apples comparison. This is why we are one of the few lenders willing to be transparent 24/7 in what we can offer our clients.
- Close Quickly – Have confidence closing on-time as we consistently close purchases in less than 30 days.
Get a personalized instant mortgage quote online in minutes today!
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- The only items not included in the Closing Cost are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment is principal and interest.
- A Loan to Value over 80% may require PMI.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
CHECK OUT OUR FREE ONLINE TOOLS
TOP ORIGINATING & BEST MORTGAGE LENDER
TOP DOLLAR VOLUME #13
MOST LOANS CLOSED #18
TOP PURCHASE VOLUME #24
TOP DOLLAR VOLUME #1
TOP LOANS CLOSED #1
TOP PURCHASE VOLUME #2