Localized Mortgage Rates for Bellevue, WA
At Sammamish Mortgage, we provide quick, customized mortgage rate quotes based on your personal information. For those who are looking to buy a property in Bellevue, WA, we can give you a live mortgage rate quote very rapidly. The city of Bellevue is a growing area. As of January 2022, Bellevue has a median home value of $1,321,493. If you’d like to enter the Bellevue market, Sammamish Mortgage can help.
The Enduring Appeal of the Bellevue Market
The city of Bellevue has one of the most attractive real estate markets in the State of Washington. This is easy to understand: Bellevue is among the more desirable places to live in the Pacific Northwest. Bellevue is home to several major companies and offers residents a great variety of good employment opportunities.
What’s more, there are many parks and shopping opportunities in Bellevue. Bellevue Square has a mall with most major retailers, and also provides various kinds of entertainment and recreation. Bellevue’s Downtown Park, Chism Beach Park, and Wilburton Hill Park provide residents with great opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. If you’re a golfer, the Glendale Country Club offers unparalleled golfing.
The city of Bellevue has a variety of attractive neighborhoods to choose from. Any of these neighborhoods would be an excellent place to call home. Neighborhoods such as Wilburton, Robinswood, Clyde Hill, and Yarrow Point are all highly desirable. All of these places offer convenient access to high-quality schools and recreational opportunities.
Understanding Your Quote and Percentage Rate
Your rate quote is based on a variety of factors (including your credit score, down payment, and purchase price) and delivers the most accurate results possible based on your inputs.
- Detailed costs breakdown: Click on the “view” tab under “details” to see an itemized list of all estimated costs.
- Rate & APR: Your rate is the anticipated interest rate. The APR is the total cost of your loan, expressed as an annual percentage rate.
- Origination charges: Sammamish Mortgage doesn’t charge industry-standard lender fees, so the amount for “origination fee” will typically be zero.
- Discount points: You can buy “points” by paying an amount for each point equal to 1% of the purchase price, and lower your interest rate by up to a quarter of a percent for each point purchased.
- Monthly mortgage payment: This includes the principal and interest included in your base monthly payment.
- Estimated third-party charges: This includes the wide range of fees included in your closing costs.
- Closing costs: The closing cost total listed includes everything except prepaid items such as property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, and daily interest.
- Private mortgage insurance premiums: PMI is required on loan to value (LTV) ratios over 80% (except on VA loans). We offer reduced PMI options with as little as 3% down.
- Rate locks: We can lock your rate from 30 up to 180 days.
One of the big advantages of applying for mortgage rate quotes and preapproval through Sammamish Mortgage is that we charge none of the traditional lender fees added by mortgage brokers.
We also pay our Loan Officers a salary instead of a commission based on the loan amount, so they are motivated to help you find the best home loan, not just sell you the biggest loan.
If you are ready to move forward, you can view rates, obtain a customized quote using our Instant Rate Quote tool, or apply for preapproval directly from our website.