Current Denver Mortgage Rates
The real estate market of the city of Denver, CO, has experienced significant gains in recent years. Denver home prices jumped by 18.3% during the most recent 12 month period. If you’re looking to buy in this city, Sammamish Mortgage can help. We can provide you with a live mortgage rate that is localized for the Denver area. Sammamish Mortgage takes pride in providing competitive mortgage rates for customers in the Pacific Northwest region. Get in touch with us to receive a rate quote for your Denver mortgage loan.
The Attraction of the Denver Real Estate Market
Denver has attracted many newcomers from out of state because of its economy, educational opportunities, scenic beauty, and other perks. As of January 2022, the median home value in the city of Denver is $580,678. Again, this represents a sizeable increase from where the median was several years ago.
Denver has a plethora of highly desirable neighborhoods, including Athmar Park, Speer, Baker, Valverde, Sun Valley, and plenty of others. Denver has several well-regarded colleges, such as the University of Denver and the Metropolitan State University of Denver. Denver also has a bunch of attractive parks, such as City Park, Washington Park, Ruby Hill Park, and Cheesman Park, among others. The attraction of the Denver market is clear and obvious. If you’re considering this market, now may be a perfect time.
Understanding Your Quote and Percentage Rate
Your rate quote is based on a variety of factors (including your credit score, down payment, and purchase price) and delivers the most accurate results possible based on your inputs.
- Detailed costs breakdown: Click on the “view” tab under “details” to see an itemized list of all estimated costs.
- Rate & APR: Your rate is the anticipated interest rate. The APR is the total cost of your loan, expressed as an annual percentage rate.
- Origination charges: Sammamish Mortgage doesn’t charge industry-standard lender fees, so the amount for “origination fee” will typically be zero.
- Discount points: You can buy “points” by paying an amount for each point equal to 1% of the purchase price, and lower your interest rate by up to a quarter of a percent for each point purchased.
- Monthly mortgage payment: This includes the principal and interest included in your base monthly payment.
- Estimated third-party charges: This includes the wide range of fees included in your closing costs.
- Closing costs: The closing cost total listed includes everything except prepaid items such as property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, and daily interest.
- Private mortgage insurance premiums: PMI is required on loan to value (LTV) ratios over 80% (except on VA loans). We offer reduced PMI options with as little as 3% down.
- Rate locks: We can lock your rate from 30 up to 180 days.
One of the big advantages of applying for mortgage rate quotes and preapproval through Sammamish Mortgage is that we charge none of the traditional lender fees added by mortgage brokers.
We also pay our Loan Officers a salary instead of a commission based on the loan amount, so they are motivated to help you find the best home loan, not just sell you the biggest loan.
If you are ready to move forward, you can view rates, obtain a customized quote using our Instant Rate Quote tool, or apply for preapproval directly from our website.