No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
Current Mortgage Rates for Denver, CO
The real estate market of the city of Denver, CO, has experienced significant gains in recent years. According to Zillow, Denver grew by 1.0% during the most recent 12 month period. In previous years, Denver’s home values grew by considerably larger amounts. If you’re looking to buy in this city, Sammamish Mortgage can help. We can provide you with a live mortgage rate which is localized for the Denver area. Sammamish Mortgage takes pride in providing competitive mortgage rates for customers in the Pacific Northwest region. Get in touch with us to receive a rate quote for your Denver mortgage loan.
The Attraction of the Denver Real Estate Market
Although the Denver real estate market has cooled down in 2020, the Denver market has seen big gains in recent previous years. Denver has attracted many newcomers from out-of-state because of its economy, educational opportunities, scenic beauty, and other perks. As of April 2020, the median home value in the city of Denver is $457,580. Again, this represents a sizeable increase from where the median was several years ago. At the present time, however, Zillow classifies this market as “cool,” and so this means that now may be a good time to enter the market. Denver has a plethora of highly desirable neighborhoods, including Athmar Park, Speer, Baker, Valverde, Sun Valley, and plenty of others. Denver has several well-regarded colleges, such as the University of Denver and the Metropolitan State University of Denver. Denver also has a bunch of attractive parks, such as City Park, Washington Park, Ruby Hill Park, and Cheesman Park, among others. The attraction of the Denver market is clear and obvious. If you’re considering this market, now may be a perfect time.
Obtain a Denver Instant Rate Quote Today
If you’re planning to jump into the Denver real estate market, Sammamish Mortgage can help. We have a team of mortgage professionals who can walk you through the buying process and provide you with an instant rate quote. Homes in Denver can be pricey, as the data from Zillow show. This means that you will want to do whatever you can to obtain the best mortgage interest rate possible. Mortgage rates are determined by a range of factors, including down payment size, income, employment status, credit report, and so forth. Our mortgage specialists can help guide you as you try to maximize your situation. Sammamish Mortgage has been around for over 27 years. We are based in the Pacific Northwest and are a family-owned mortgage company. If you’d like more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- The only items not included in the Closing Cost are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment is principal and interest.
- A Loan to Value over 80% may require PMI.
- Denver No Cost Program – Qualified buyers can receive lender credits up to $4,000 to cover third-party closing fees such as appraisal, title insurance, county recording fees, etc.
- Live Real-Time Custom Rates and Costs – We eliminate the hassle and frustration in getting a mortgage rate quote. Unlike other lenders we don’t require your full life’s history to show you what rates and costs we can offer.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Our Rate Quote Tool not only shows you a variety of rate and cost options specific to your situation, but it also provides a breakdown of the fees simply by clicking the View Details tab. This allows you to easily compare our offer with another lender.
- Denver Low Mortgage Rate Quotes and Fees – We consistently beat our competitor’s rates and fees when doing an apples to apples comparison. This is why we are one of the few lenders willing to be transparent 24/7 in what we can offer our clients.
- Close Quickly – Have confidence closing on-time as we consistently close purchases in less than 30 days.