No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
Mortgage Rates Today in Washington State
Sammamish Mortgage provides information on current mortgage rates for Washington State. We can provide you with a localized quote for whichever Washington State city you’re planning to purchase in. Rates depend on a variety of factors, including debt-to-income ratio, credit history, employment history, and others as well. To optimize your rate, you will want to make sure that these factors are in the best shape possible. Sammamish Mortgage provides competitive mortgage rates for home buyers in the Pacific Northwest. If you’re planning to buy in Washington State, and need a mortgage loan, contact Sammamish Mortgage today for a free rate quote
The Growth of the Washington Real Estate Market
The real estate market in the State of Washington has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. On a statewide level, Washington has a median home value of approximately $393,800, according to Zillow (as of September 2019). Zillow currently classifies the State of Washington as a “hot” market, which means that buyers are likely to encounter competing for offers when they attempt to buy a Washington home. It also means that buyers may end up paying a bit more than the original asking price. The statewide median doesn’t tell the full story about how Washington State has grown in terms of real estate. Certain areas within Seattle have experienced great growth; some markets, such as Seattle and Bellevue, have seen huge growth and are now among the more desirable markets in the country. As of September 2019, for instance, the city of Bellevue had a median home value of $903,500.
The appeal of Washington is clear to nearly everyone who has visited the state. Washington has some gorgeous sites, including Mount Rainier, Mount St. Helens, and Olympic National Park. Washington is home to many big companies that offer excellent employment opportunities to professionals, such as Microsoft, Amazon, and Google. The WA market has become a top spot for potential buyers. Now is a great time to consider entering the market.
Obtain a Washington State Rate Quote Today
If you’re planning to enter the Washington State market, you should be interested to know how you can maximize your mortgage interest rate. At Sammamish Mortgage, we can provide you with an instant rate quote and assist you in understanding the factors which contribute to your interest rate. Sammamish Mortgage has been in the business of providing mortgage loans for over 25 years. We are a family-owned business based in the Pacific Northwest. We have a team of professionals who can offer you expert counsel in maximizing your interest rate. If you’d like an instant rate quote for a WA state home or would like to consult with one of our mortgage professionals, contact us today.
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- Prepaid items which include taxes, insurance and daily interest are not included in the chart.
- The mortgage payment shown only includes principal and interest.
- PMI or LPMI is required with less than 20% down
- See Mortgage Rates and Costs in Seconds – Our Mortgage Rate Quote tool takes a few key pieces of information you provide and with seconds provides you with real-time and accurate rates and closing costs specific to your scenario.
- We Serve all of Washington State – Whether you live close to our office or on the other side of the state we can seamlessly process your loan. Our technology allows our clients to easily upload documents, E-sign and track what is needed online throughout the loan process.
- Flexible to Meet Your Needs – Our Mortgage Rate Quote Tool allows you to search a variety of loan options so you can pick the best rate and cost structure that fits your needs; however, if you would prefer the assistance of one of our experienced Loan Officers to walk you through it we are just a phone call away.
- Compare Washington Mortgage Rates and Fees – Already have a quote from another mortgage company? We can help you instantly compare what we offer through our rate quote tool compared to our competitor. Picking the wrong option can result in overpaying by thousands of dollars over the life of the loan and in some cases at closing.
- 5 Star Service – Not only do we provide competitive rates and costs but our team of experienced professionals provide exceptional service and online lender cannot provide.
- Local Award Winning Team – Our entire team is located in Bellevue, Washington. Every person you will deal with is in the same office and can easily be reached at the same phone number.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
HELPFUL MORTGAGE TOOLS
TOP ORIGINATING & BEST MORTGAGE LENDER
TOP VOLUME #59
TOP VOLUME GAIN #2
TOP UNITS CLOSED #83
TOP VOLUME #3
TOP VOLUME GAIN #1
TOP UNITS CLOSED #3