No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
Current Mortgage Rates for Spokane
According to Zillow, the city of Spokane is classified as a “very hot” market as of April, 2020, and boasts a median home value of roughly $257,524. If you’re thinking about entering the Spokane market, finding the best mortgage rate should be a top concern. Sammamish Mortgage has been serving customers in WA State for over 27 years and can provide you with a competitive mortgage rate for your Spokane home. Contact one of the professionals at Sammamish Mortgage today to learn about our live mortgage rates for Spokane.
Spokane: The Latest Hot Market in WA State
Located close to the eastern border of Washington State, the city of Spokane may seem like an unlikely place to experience a dramatic increase in its housing market. Right now, Spokane has a median home value of roughly $257,524. This represents an increase of about 11.8% over the previous year. The market in Spokane is predicted to increase again over the course of the next year, although the size of the growth likely won’t be as large. Still, things are looking up in eastern WA city. In terms of population, Spokane is the second largest city in the State, behind Seattle. Even though it may not receive the type of international attention which Seattle receives, there are plenty of very good reasons to consider buying a home in the city of Spokane.
Spokane boasts numerous neighborhoods of considerable charm. Neighborhoods such as Manito, Comstock, Rockwood, Garland District, and Logan. These are excellent places to settle down. Spokane also has lots of parks and opportunities for outdoor recreation; there’s Riverfront Park, Manito Park, Palisades Park, and others as well. If you need to travel westward for business or other reasons, you can jump on Interstate-90 and ride all the way to the west coast.
Contact Us for a Spokane Instant Rate Quote
The Spokane market is experiencing rapid gains. Now maybe the perfect time to enter the market. However, if you enter the Spokane market, be prepared for competition. The professionals at Sammamish Mortgage have a detailed knowledge of the ins and outs of the Spokane market and can provide expert guidance. We have cutting-edge software which provides instant rate quotes so you can see what sort of interest rate you may obtain. Our team of specialists can also counsel you on how to maximize your situation so you can acquire the best possible rate. Sammamish Mortgage is a family-owned mortgage company based in the Pacific Northwest with over 27 years of experience. Contact us today to learn more.
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- The only items not included in the Closing Cost are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment is principal and interest.
- A Loan to Value over 80% may require PMI.
- Sammamish Mortgage No Cost Program – Qualified buyers can receive lender credits up to $4,000 to cover third-party closing fees such as appraisal, title insurance, county recording fees, etc.
- Live Real-Time Custom Rates and Costs – We eliminate the hassle and frustration in getting a mortgage rate quote. Unlike other lenders we don’t require your full life’s history to show you what rates and costs we can offer.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Our Rate Quote Tool not only shows you a variety of rate and cost options specific to your situation, but it also provides a breakdown of the fees simply by clicking the View Details tab. This allows you to easily compare our offer with another lender.
- Low Mortgage Rate Quotes and Fees – We consistently beat our competitor’s rates and fees when doing an apples to apples comparison. This is why we are one of the few lenders willing to be transparent 24/7 in what we can offer our clients.
- Close Quickly – Have confidence closing on-time as we consistently close purchases in less than 30 days.
Get a personalized instant mortgage quote online in minutes today!
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
TOP ORIGINATING & BEST MORTGAGE LENDER
TOP DOLLAR VOLUME #13
MOST LOANS CLOSED #18
TOP PURCHASE VOLUME #24
TOP DOLLAR VOLUME #1
TOP LOANS CLOSED #1
TOP PURCHASE VOLUME #2