Current Spokane Mortgage Rates
The city of Spokane is classified as a “very hot” market as of January 2022 and boasts a median home value of roughly $555,943. This represents an increase of more than 30% over the previous year. If you’re thinking about entering the Spokane market, finding the best mortgage rate should be a top concern.
Sammamish Mortgage has been serving customers in Spokane, WA since 1992 and can provide you with a competitive mortgage rate for your Spokane home. Contact one of the professionals at Sammamish Mortgage today to learn about our live mortgage rates for Spokane.
Spokane: The Latest Hot Market in WA State
Located close to the eastern border of Washington State, the city of Spokane may seem like an unlikely place to experience a dramatic increase in its housing market. The market in Spokane is predicted to increase again over the course of the next year, although the size of the growth likely won’t be as large.
Still, things are looking up in eastern WA city. In terms of population, Spokane is the second largest city in the State, behind Seattle. Even though it may not receive the type of international attention which Seattle receives, there are plenty of very good reasons to consider buying a home in the city of Spokane.
Spokane boasts numerous neighborhoods of considerable charm. Neighborhoods such as Manito, Comstock, Rockwood, Garland District, and Logan. These are excellent places to settle down. Spokane also has lots of parks and opportunities for outdoor recreation; there’s Riverfront Park, Manito Park, Palisades Park, and others as well. If you need to travel westward for business or other reasons, you can jump on Interstate-90 and ride all the way to the west coast.
Spokane Mortgage Rates From Multiple Lenders
The Spokane market is experiencing rapid gains. Now may be the perfect time to enter the market. However, if you enter the Spokane market, be prepared for competition. The professionals at Sammamish Mortgage have a detailed knowledge of the ins and outs of the Spokane market and can provide expert guidance.
It’s best to compare mortgage rates from top mortgage lenders to make sure you’re being offered the most competitive mortgage rate. Even a single point reduction in interest can help you save money in the long run. Look for mortgage lenders that are willing to offer a competitive rate, and that don’t charge origination fees or other lenders fees.
We have cutting-edge software which provides instant rate quotes so you can see what sort of interest rate you may obtain. Our team of specialists can also counsel you on how to maximize your situation so you can acquire the best possible rate. Sammamish Mortgage is a family-owned mortgage company based in the Pacific Northwest since 1992. Contact us today to learn more.
Understanding Your Quote and Percentage Rate
Your rate quote is based on a variety of factors (including your credit score, down payment, and purchase price) and delivers the most accurate results possible based on your inputs.
- Detailed costs breakdown: Click on the “view” tab under “details” to see an itemized list of all estimated costs.
- Rate & APR: Your rate is the anticipated interest rate. The APR is the total cost of your loan, expressed as an annual percentage rate.
- Origination charges: Sammamish Mortgage doesn’t charge industry-standard lender fees, so the amount for “origination fee” will typically be zero.
- Discount points: You can buy “points” by paying an amount for each point equal to 1% of the purchase price, and lower your interest rate by up to a quarter of a percent for each point purchased.
- Monthly mortgage payment: This includes the principal and interest included in your base monthly payment.
- Estimated third-party charges: This includes the wide range of fees included in your closing costs.
- Closing costs: The closing cost total listed includes everything except prepaid items such as property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, and daily interest.
- Private mortgage insurance premiums: PMI is required on loan to value (LTV) ratios over 80% (except on VA loans). We offer reduced PMI options with as little as 3% down.
- Rate locks: We can lock your rate from 30 up to 180 days.
One of the big advantages of applying for mortgage rate quotes and preapproval through Sammamish Mortgage is that we charge none of the traditional lender fees added by mortgage brokers.
We also pay our Loan Officers a salary instead of a commission based on the loan amount, so they are motivated to help you find the best home loan, not just sell you the biggest loan.
If you are ready to move forward, you can view rates, obtain a customized quote using our Instant Rate Quote tool, or apply for preapproval directly from our website.