Live Kirkland Mortgage Rates
Owning a home in the city of Kirkland, WA comes with plenty of perks. There are many sites and attractions in this city that draw in potential home buyers. This explains why the Kirkland market has gone up in terms of median home value in recent years. As of January 2022, the city of Kirkland has a median home value of approximately $1,075,986. That’s higher than the city of Seattle! Much of this increase in value can be explained by Kirkland’s good location.
Kirkland is situated right alongside Lake Washington to the west and is just south of Juanita Beach Park. Kirkland has several highly attractive parks near its downtown area, including Heritage Park and Waverly Beach Park. Crestwoods Park Athletic Fields provides residents with ample space for recreational activity.
The numerous neighborhoods of Kirkland – Moss Bay, Everest, Norkirk, Highlands – offer modern, upscale homes that are functionally sound and pleasing to the eye. The many perks of the Kirkland area make it simple to understand why this city has jumped so far in value.
Information on Kirkland Rates
No matter what your reason may be for entering the Kirkland market, now is the time to inquire about mortgage rates for a Kirkland home. The mortgage professionals at Sammamish Mortgage have an in-depth knowledge of the Kirkland real estate market and can provide you with expert guidance on the home buying process.
Our home loan specialists can help you understand the ins and outs of buying a Kirkland home and provide you with a personalized rate quote in double-quick time, and our instant tool delivers fast mortgage rates without requiring personal information – not even an email.
You can compare mortgage rates in Kirkland across multiple mortgage lenders, and then compare additional costs and lenders fees from offers with the same interest rate to find the differences.
The rate for your Kirkland, Washington mortgage impacts your monthly payment amount and what you pay in interest over the term of the home loan, so getting the best deal is critical. Not all loan programs are created equal, so having the help of professional loan officers is key to getting the right advice for your specific situation.
Understanding Your Quote and Percentage Rate
Your rate quote is based on a variety of factors (including your credit score, down payment, and purchase price) and delivers the most accurate results possible based on your inputs.
- Detailed costs breakdown: Click on the “view” tab under “details” to see an itemized list of all estimated costs.
- Rate & APR: Your rate is the anticipated interest rate. The APR is the total cost of your loan, expressed as an annual percentage rate.
- Origination charges: Sammamish Mortgage doesn’t charge industry-standard lender fees, so the amount for “origination fee” will typically be zero.
- Discount points: You can buy “points” by paying an amount for each point equal to 1% of the purchase price, and lower your interest rate by up to a quarter of a percent for each point purchased.
- Monthly mortgage payment: This includes the principal and interest included in your base monthly payment.
- Estimated third-party charges: This includes the wide range of fees included in your closing costs.
- Closing costs: The closing cost total listed includes everything except prepaid items such as property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, and daily interest.
- Private mortgage insurance premiums: PMI is required on loan to value (LTV) ratios over 80% (except on VA loans). We offer reduced PMI options with as little as 3% down.
- Rate locks: We can lock your rate from 30 up to 180 days.
One of the big advantages of applying for mortgage rate quotes and preapproval through Sammamish Mortgage is that we charge none of the traditional lender fees added by mortgage brokers.
We also pay our Loan Officers a salary instead of a commission based on the loan amount, so they are motivated to help you find the best home loan, not just sell you the biggest loan.
If you are ready to move forward, you can view rates, obtain a customized quote using our Instant Rate Quote tool, or apply for preapproval directly from our website.