No Email, Phone Number or SSN Required
The Perks of Homeownership in Kirkland, WA
Owning a home in the city of Kirkland, WA comes with plenty of perks. There are many sites and attractions in this city that draw in potential home buyers. This explains why the Kirkland market has gone up in terms of median home value in recent years. As of April, 2020, the city of Kirkland has a median home value of approximately $782,118, according to Zillow. That’s higher than the city of Seattle! Much of this increase in value can be explained by Kirkland’s good location.
Kirkland is situated right alongside Lake Washington to the west and is just south of Juanita Beach Park. Kirkland has several highly attractive parks near its downtown area, including Heritage Park and Waverly Beach Park. Crestwoods Park Athletic Fields provides residents with ample space for recreational activity. The numerous neighborhoods of Kirkland – Moss Bay, Everest, Norkirk, Highlands – offer modern, upscale homes that are functionally sound and pleasing to the eye. The many perks of the Kirkland area make it simple to understand why this city has jumped so far in value.
Contact Sammamish Mortgage for Information on Kirkland Rates
No matter what your reason may be for entering the Kirkland market, now is the time to inquire about mortgage rates for a Kirkland home. The mortgage professionals at Sammamish Mortgage have an in-depth knowledge of the Kirkland real estate market and can provide you with expert guidance on the home buying process. Our specialists can help you understand the ins and outs of buying a Kirkland home and provide you with a personalized Kirkland rate quote in double quick time. Your rate will depend on a number of different factors, including credit score, property type, down payment, and so on. Our team can help you understand all the variables which affect your rate and assist you in obtaining the best rate possible. Reach out to us to learn more!
- Sammamish Mortgage No Cost Program – Qualified buyers in Colorado can receive lender credits up to $4,000 to cover third-party closing fees such as appraisal, title insurance, county recording fees, etc.
- Live Real-Time Custom Rates and Costs – We eliminate the hassle and frustration in getting a mortgage rate quote. Unlike other lenders we don’t require your full life’s history to show you what rates and costs we can offer.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown – Our Colorado Rate Quote Tool not only shows you a variety of rate and cost options specific to your situation, but it also provides a breakdown of the fees simply by clicking the View Details tab. This allows you to easily compare our offer with another lender.
- Low Mortgage Rate Quotes and Fees – We consistently beat our competitor’s rates and fees when doing an apples to apples comparison. This is why we are one of the few lenders willing to be transparent 24/7 in what we can offer our clients.
- Close Quickly – Have confidence closing on-time as we consistently close purchases in less than 30 days.
Effective December 2018
- Extended lock terms now available up to 180 days.
- Avoid Jumbo up to $726,525 regardless of the county loan limit with as little as 10% down on purchases and an 80% LTV on Rate/Term refinances.
- Reduced Monthly PMI and Lender Paid PMI premiums available for qualified borrowers with less than 20% down.
Get a personalized instant mortgage quote online in minutes today!
- Closing Costs shown include all lender and third party costs.
- The only items not included in the Closing Cost are property taxes, homeowner’s insurance and daily interest.
- The payment is principal and interest.
- A Loan to Value over 80% may require PMI.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
CHECK OUT OUR FREE ONLINE TOOLS
TOP ORIGINATING & BEST MORTGAGE LENDER
TOP VOLUME #59
TOP VOLUME GAIN #2
TOP UNITS CLOSED #83
TOP VOLUME #3
TOP VOLUME GAIN #1
TOP UNITS CLOSED #3